We begin all new customer engagements with a paid diagnostic review, so that we can gain a comprehensive understanding of your organization. During this process, we’ll conduct a deep dive into your accounting system’s infrastructure via a secure remote desktop session. We’ll review elements like your chart of accounts, services list, department tracking, and the specifications and functionality of your accounting system.
Oftentimes during this process, we discover that our customers could be better optimizing their use of QuickBooks; one key indicator is that they’re always extracting their QuickBooks data into an Excel sheet to manipulate because they’re unfamiliar with certain QuickBooks functionalities, or their data is located in the wrong place.
Once we’ve completed our remote desktop session, our team of accounting experts will prepare a written diagnostic review with our findings, including the ways New Business Directions can help you achieve a better accounting system and workflow.
This process ensures that your organization’s accounting infrastructure can be set up in a manner that allows you to pull information smoothly and easily. As a result, you’ll be able to:
- Accomplish your outputs more efficiently (and avoid death by Excel in the process).
- Stay in governmental compliance.
- Report accurate information to your finance committee and board of directors.
- Prepare your tax returns with greater ease.
- Set accurate pricing for your goods or services.
- Prepare your for-profit business for sale or ownership transfer.
Hear What Our Customers Have to Say: